Safety is our number one priority here at Mama + Belle Teething Jewellery. Please ensure you read the following so that with a few simple steps, you can help maintain your teething jewellery, keeping them safe and long lasting.
- Please note that Mama + Belle teething jewellery is intended to be worn by adults, except for our kids range which is suitable for ages 3 years +. Please never leave young children alone with the jewellery and always use with adult supervision. Mama + Belle teething jewellery is not suitable as an unsupervised toy.
- Please thoroughly check your Mama + Belle products before use to ensure there are no defects or sign of wear.
- All our jewellery is made from 100% high quality food grade silicone (the same as dummy's and bottle teats), and is FDA approved. The silicone that we use is odourless, tasteless and does not harbour bacteria. It's also non-toxic, BPA free, and contains no PVC, phthalate, cadmium, latex, lead, or heavy metals.
- Our teething necklaces and bracelets are thread on extra strong nylon cord. Which is quick drying, so that lovely baby dribble won't hang around for long! Please note the cord and clasp are not intended for chewing on.
- All our teething necklaces are knotted between every bead as an extra safety precaution.
- Please make sure you wash your teething jewellery before use. You may find that dust sticks to your jewellery at first, this is purely a characteristic of new high quality silicone and this effect will wear off the more the items are worn and washed.
- All our teething jewellery collections are washable and to help make mama's life even easier, the jewellery can even go in the dishwasher (top shelf) or in a steam steriliser.
- Our teething necklaces are fitted with a break away clasp for added safety.
- All our jewellery goes through rigorous testing in an independent lab to maintain all our safety certifications. All Mama + Belle products meet the criteria of EN71 (sections 1, 2 and 3). Which test for mechanical and physical properties, flammability and the migration of certain elements.
- Our dummy/ teether clips comply to EN12586.